Usually Arrives in Store in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The Haunted Library series.
- #1: The Haunted Library #1 (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: The Ghost in the Attic #2 (The Haunted Library #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: The Ghost Backstage #3 (The Haunted Library #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Secret Room #5 (The Haunted Library #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Ghost at the Fire Station #6 (The Haunted Library #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The Ghost in the Tree House #7 (The Haunted Library #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: The Hide-and-Seek Ghost #8 (The Haunted Library #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: The Ghosts at the Movie Theater #9 (The Haunted Library #9) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: The Underground Ghosts #10: A Super Special (The Haunted Library #10) (Paperback): $7.99
Kaz and Claire are back for a timely mystery in this adorable series by Edgar Award winner Dori Hillestad Butler!
Kaz and Claire are called in for another ghostly mystery, and this ghost is always right on time. When Claire's friend tells the young detectives about his five o'clock ghost, Kaz wonders if it could be his own missing brother, Little John. Kaz and Claire search the house up and down, but they can't find any trace of Little John--or any other ghost. Yet when five o'clock comes along, the strange occurrences come back again...
About the Author
Dori Hillestad Butler's books have appeared on children's choice award lists in 18 different states. Trading Places with Tank Talbott won the Maryland Children's Choice Award in 2007. And The Buddy Files: Case of the Lost Boy won the 2011 Edgar Award for Best Juvenile Mystery. Dori has also been a ghostwriter for the Sweet Valley Twins, Unicorn Club, and Boxcar Children series, and a children's book reviewer for several publications. She's published numerous short stories, plays, and educational materials, and has served as the Iowa Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators' Regional Advisor. She grew up in southern Minnesota and now lives in Coralville, Iowa, with her husband, son, dog, and cat. She visits schools and leads writing workshops all over the country.