Usually Arrives in Store in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the The Haunted Library series.
- #1: The Haunted Library #1 (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: The Ghost in the Attic #2 (The Haunted Library #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: The Ghost Backstage #3 (The Haunted Library #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: The Five O'Clock Ghost #4 (The Haunted Library #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Secret Room #5 (The Haunted Library #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Ghost at the Fire Station #6 (The Haunted Library #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The Ghost in the Tree House #7 (The Haunted Library #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: The Hide-and-Seek Ghost #8 (The Haunted Library #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: The Ghosts at the Movie Theater #9 (The Haunted Library #9) (Paperback): $6.99
Edgar Award Winner Dori Hillestad Butler gives us the tenth—and final!—title in her not-too-scary chapter book mystery series, The Haunted Library, in the form of a super special!
It's almost Halloween, and Kaz and Claire are off to Seattle to visit Claire's cousins. They explore the local library...and find a ghost living there! The ghost's family has been missing, so Kaz and Claire decide to investigate. When they discover ghostly activity in the city's subterranean passages, they put their detective skills to work. Kaz and Claire are on the case!
About the Author
Dori Hillestad Butler's books have appeared on children's choice award lists in 18 different states. Trading Places with Tank Talbott won the Maryland Children's Choice Award in 2007, and The Buddy Files: Case of the Lost Boy won the 2011 Edgar Award for Best Juvenile Mystery. Dori has also been a ghostwriter for the Sweet Valley Twins, Unicorn Club, and Boxcar Children series, and a children's book reviewer for several publications. She's published numerous short stories, plays, and educational materials, and has served as the Iowa Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators' Regional Advisor. She grew up in southern Minnesota and now lives in Seattle with her husband, son, dog, and cat. She visits schools and leads writing workshops all over the country.