Knife Laws of the U.S.: Loopholes, Pitfalls & Secrets (Paperback)
Do you carry a knife? You need this book Knife Laws of the U.S.: Loopholes, Pitfalls & Secrets is the first and most comprehensive book ever published on federal and state knife laws. Nationally-known knife rights attorney Evan F. Nappen explains, in easy-to-understand terms, everything you need to know about the knife laws where you live.
- What knives are legal to own and carry in each state, and what knives aren't.
- Switchblades, ballistic, gravity, and other knives explained.
- What to do if you're arrested, and what not to do.
- Your rights as a knife owner.
- Tips to avoid legal problems.