Usually Arrives in Store in 1-5 Days
A concept book from the #1 New York Times bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site series by Sherri Duskey Rinker!
Crane Truck's Opposites: Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site introduces the concept of opposites in board book form to youngest readers.
Little construction fans will love learning early concepts by watching Crane Truck as he works from DAY to NIGHT on jobs both BIG and SMALL, with help from his friend Excavator.
• This concept-driven board book features characters from the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site and Mighty, Mighty Construction Site series
• Construction vehicles are a favorite topic among little readers
• Touches upon themes of shared work and the value of friendship, while teaching the concept of opposites
Perfect for little hands, this adorable board book introduces favorite machines to readers ages 5 to 6 years old.
It's all in a day's work for the trucks of the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site.
• A wonderful gift for parents and caregivers of vehicle, truck, and construction-loving kids
• A great pick for teachers and librarians who seek an entertaining and educational book for the classroom about opposites
• Perfect for those who adored My Truck Is Stuck! by Kevin Lewis, Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle, and The Little Blue Digger series by Harriet Tuppen
About the Author
Ethan Long is an internationally recognized children's book author and illustrator with over 70 titles to his credit, including Chamelia and the New Kid in Class, a 2014 Children's Choice Honor Book; the Publishers Weekly–starred Fright Club; and In, Over, and On!, the sequel to his Theodor Seuss Geisel Award winner Up, Tall, and High! He lives in Orlando, Florida.
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of The 12 Sleighs of Christmas as well as the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; Steam Train, Dream Train; Mighty, Mighty Construction Site; and Construction Site on Christmas Night. She lives with her photographer husband and two sons in St. Charles, Illinois.