The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Auras: Your Handbook to Seeing, Reading, and Protecting Your Aura (Hardcover)
Auras are constantly changing. Everything can affect your aura: your mood, your health, the food you eat, your environment, and the energy of other people. With The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Auras, you'll learn how to intuit your auric field and what steps you can take to keep your aura radiant, healthy, and protected. You’ll also learn the different layers and colors and what they mean, plus discover techniques to cleanse and heal your energetic field. Gorgeous illustrations make it easy to navigate through the chapters as you enhance your intuition and understanding of energy. You'll:
- Learn about the subtle energy body, the many purposes of the aura, and how each chakra connects to the auras.
- Tap deeper into your intuition and third eye chakra to open yourself up to experiencing auras by feeling, hearing, touching, intuiting, or "seeing" them.
- Take the aura quiz to find your primary aura color(s) and better understand your personality and traits.
- Protect your aura through energy work, crystals, herbs, food, meditations, visualizations, sound healing, and breathing techniques.
- Do quick aura scenes to identify energy vampires that are harming your aura and help keep your aura healthy.
- Perform aura readings on other people and on yourself!
The Zenned Out series is an open invitation to seasoned and curious spiritualists who want to explore their craft. With Cassie Uhl’s approachable steps and explanations to mystical tools and symbolism, readers can start using the information right away.
Cassie Uhl is the owner and founder of Zenned Out, a jewelry store brand aimed at normalizing spirituality in the common marketplace. Zenned Out handcrafts jewelry with meaning and provides a community that inspires a mindful and spiritual lifestyle. Cassie grew up with an open-minded, astrology-obsessed grandmother and a father who would take her and her sister star gazing in the wee hours of the night. These experiences shaped Cassie and Zenned Out into what they are today by bringing spirituality and astrology into the forefront. Cassie hopes to give spiritual souls a place to feel at home on the Zenned Out blog and offers handcrafted jewelry with meaningful symbols, powerful gemstones, and mindful quotes to enable people to wear jewelry that aligns with their souls' purpose.