Fodor's Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire: With the Best Fall Foliage Drives & Scenic Road Trips (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to eat lobster in Maine, climb New Hampshire's White Mountains, or go skiing in Vermont, the local Fodor's travel experts in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire are here to help Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos. Fodor's "Essential" guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020
Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Maine's Best Seafood Shacks," "Most Picturesque Towns in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire," "Historical Sites in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire," "Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire with Kids," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on Skiing in Vermont, Hiking the Appalachian Trail in New Hampshire, or Exploring Maine's Lighthouses
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, the White Mountains, Portsmouth, Portland, Burlington, Lake Champlain, the Maine Coast, Inland Maine and more.
Planning on visiting Massachusetts, Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, the Berkshires, Rhode Island, Providence, Newport, and more? Check out Fodor's New England, 34th edition or Boston, 31st edition.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us