Fodor's Colorado (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to explore Denver, ski in Vail, or hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, the local Fodor's travel experts in Colorado are here to help Fodor's Colorado guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
Fodor's Colorado travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "What to Eat and Drink in Colorado," "What to Buy in Colorado," "Best Outdoor Adventures in Colorado," "Best Wildlife in Colorado," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Microbreweries in Colorado", "What to Watch and Read Before Your Trip", and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Denver, Aspen, Vail, Boulder, Rocky Mountain National Park, Fort Collins, Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado Springs, Mesa Verde National Park, Steamboat Springs, Great Sand Dunes National Park, the San Luis Valley, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of the American West? Check out Fodor's National Parks of the West, Fodor's Arizona and the Grand Canyon, Fodor's Utah, Fodor's Montana and Wyoming, and Fodor's In Focus Santa Fe.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us