Top ten things Samantha Madison isn't ready for
- Spending Thanksgiving at Camp David
- With her boyfriend, the president's son
- Who wants to take things to the Next Level
- Which Sam inadvertently announces live on MTV
- While discussing the president's dubious policies on families, morals, and, yes, sex
- Juggling her new after-school job at Potomac Video
- Even though she's already the (unpaid) teen ambassador to the UN
- Getting accosted because she's "the redheaded girl who saved the president's life," despite her new ebony tresses
- Dealing with her popular sister Lucy, who for once can't get the guy she wants
And the number-one thing Sam isn't ready for?
- Finding out the hard way that in art class, "life drawing" means "naked people"